Winners, Updates, Readers!

WINNERS!

I'm very pleased to announce that ten winners have been chosen and notified via e-mail.  Please check your e-mail and confirm it with me as soon as possible, and I will be sending out ten Kindle copies.  Thank you to everyone who participated!  Please check back for more blog hops and promotions.

UPDATE!



The Minstrel Boy is complete, but still passing between me and my editor.  The fact is, it's a long book.  I personally like having a book that lasts me longer than a night or two, so I hope my readers do, too.  In addition, I've spent the past two years writing not just The Minstrel Boy, but also Book 3 (once named, but now once again untitled) in the Trilogy.  I'm still aiming for a release before Christmas, but it depends how each read-through goes. 

In the meantime, I will be doing some promotions in New York City, starting November 9.  Look for my bookmarks there to win free kindle copies of Blue Bells of Scotland. 


READERS!

Just for fun! Where is your favorite place to read? Here's another reader of Blue Bells! It's amazing where people will read!





Comments

Popular Posts