Book Signing

The Night Writers held a book signing yesterday at Maple Grove Lutheran Church, with four of us signing books. In addition to Blue Bells of Scotland, Lyn Miller LaCoursiere was on hand with the fourth book, Sunsets, in her Lindy Lewis mysteries series, Inna Sicard with I Have Been Thinking…, a collection of very short stories and observations about life, and Ross Tarry with his fourth mystery, Eye of the Serpent.
The event was well-attended, with nice facilities, live music, and great food! It was also a good chance to see some old friends. My thanks go to all who helped make the event a success, and I am looking forward to future events. On December 3, I will be speaking at the Author’s Tea at Osseo School District with Genny Kieley; December 8, several Night Writers will be speaking at the Maple Grove Library’s Author Talk series.
On December 12, a number of us will be in the community room at the Maple Grove Byerly’s, once again sponsoring a “Rescue an Abandoned Book” event– that means come and get them, they’re free! Justin Knauss and I will be providing live music with guitar, harp, and flute. I am looking forward to having a chance to pull out my alto flute, so if you’ve never heard one, stop by!
And of course, we will be there with our books. In addition to Eye of the Serpent, I Have Been Thinking, Blue Bells of Scotland, and Sunsets, John Stanton will have his new book available: The Truth About Aliens, UFO’s, and All That, and I have just received a shipment of 2010 Daily Planners featuring Urquhart Castle in Scotland, which will be available.
If you’re looking for gifts for a book lover or for yourself, stop by and take a look!

Comments

Popular Posts