1. How long have you been writing?
For around 27 years
2. What was the best writing advice someone gave you?
3. If you have a day job, what is it?
I'm a REALTOR
4. What’s your writing schedule?
Whenever I can..LOL
5. What other time period besides your own would you like to experience?
I love the 17-1800's
6. What do you do when you are not writing?
I'm usually showing houses, reading, promoting or cleaning house...LOL
7. What is the one thing your hero would do that you wouldn’t?
Jump in front of a bullet???? Well, I hope I never have to find out..
8. What did you enjoy most about writing this book?
This book has a lot of plot... I enjoyed weaving the plot twists and just seeing how things came together when it was finished. I am usually my worst critic so when I go back and enjoy the story and think "How did I write that?" it's pretty cool.
9. Who is your favorite character in your book?
I plead the 5th.. I have a lot of favorites because the are all different. I have some I don't like, but then all good books have to have those characters too.
10. Where do you write?
Anywhere I can find a pad, a computer, an Alpha Smart....
11. What was your favorite scene to write?
That's tough too... I really did enjoy writing this book... I love the scene when Lila is telling herself to wake up... I also love...well I should stop I don't want to give away too much...